The H1 Euro pallet is almost identical with the EURO H1. The only difference: The H1 plastic pallet has no central box retainers. The H1 is food-safe and ideal for applications that require maximum hygiene. The H1 hygienic pallet is sturdy, and offers a proven high level of bending strength.
The H1 is also available in a conductive version for use in the automotive, electrical and chemical industries as well as by their suppliers – to protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Available with 3 runners
- Ideal for medium weight loads
- Certified according to “GS label for tested safety”
- High bending strength
- Ideal for transportation and storage of bagged goods or cardboard packaging
- Excellent cleaning properties
- Chamfered edges on both sides of all runners for optimal handling with fork lift trucks
- Welded runners for a high standard of hygiene and smooth running on roller conveyors
- Rims: 7mm
- RFID transponder
- Palgrip® anti-slip coating under the runners
- Reinforced runner plates
- ESD version: Protects components and materials that could be endangered by electrostatic discharge reliably, ensuring secure transportation and storage processes
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 800 x 160 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt.-No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83100801 18 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg light grey 3, welded 7 mm 83100802 18 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg light grey 3, welded 83102216 16.5 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 600 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (E2 boxes or euro fish boxes) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over100h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 192 St.
40' Container: 390 St.
40' Container high cube: 440 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 510 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 594 St.
Jumbo: 684 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets