The D1 Euro pallet is a true all-around choice. This lightweight pallet impresses with a low weight, multiple options, and an attractive price-performance ratio. The sturdy and long-lasting D1 pallet is perfect as a distribution pallet in the entire non-food sector, for instance in intralogistics of the automotive industry or in retail logistics. The load-bearing capacity of the D1 multi-purpose pallet can be increased if desired – with integrated corrosion-protected metal reinforcing profiles.
- Available with 3 runners
- Ideal for lightweight to medium weight loads
- Tare weight of just 12kg
- Robust construction
- Versatile and flexible to adapt to current and future logistics requirements
- With 22mm outside edge, the D1 has interior dimensions of 1200 x 800mm for box and blister applications
- Chamfered fork guides on both sides of all runners for optimal handling with industrial trucks
- Corrosion-protected reinforcement profiles, for a load-bearing capacity of up to 1,250kg in high rack
- Rims: without, 7mm, 22mm outside, 22mm vertical
- Pop-ups for secure stacking when empty (with no-rim version)
- RFID transponder
- Anti-slip plugs from the top to the bottom of the deck
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 800 x 150 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83360200 12 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg black 3, unwelded 83360201 12 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm 83360230 14.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg black 3, unwelded 3 83360231 14.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg black 3, unwelded 3 7 mm 83360240 15.5 kg 5000 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg black 3, unwelded 4 83360241 15.5 kg 5000 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg black 3, unwelded 4 7 mm 83360700 12 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg redbrown 3, unwelded 83360701 12 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg redbrown 3, unwelded 7 mm 83360730 14.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg redbrown 3, unwelded 3 83360731 14.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg redbrown 3, unwelded 3 7 mm 83360740 15.5 kg 5000 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg redbrown 3, unwelded 4 83360741 15.5 kg 5000 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg redbrown 3, unwelded 4 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 215 St.
40' Container: 440 St.
40' Container high cube: 465 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 528 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 646 St.
Jumbo: 722 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets