The SB3 pallet box is optionally available in a closed or perforated version, with three runners or nine feet. The particularly stable runner or foot connection ensures extreme resistance and, with the former version, secure lift-tilt emptying by a rotating forklift. Additional ribs on the outer walls of the large load carrier provide increased impact protection against forklift tines while the seamless construction and the smooth inner surfaces enable easy emptying, easy cleaning and good drying properties. The all-round stacking shoulder in the upper and lower edge make the container compatible with a large number of other pallet boxes (Euro stacking system).
- One-piece injection moulded with 3 runners or 9 feet
- Walls and bottom closed or perforated
- Extra strong connection of the runners or feet
- Ram protection through additional ribs on the sides, for increased resistance to forklift tines
- High stability of container bottom due to strong ripping
- Euro stacking system (all-around stacking shoulder) for compatibility with a variety of other pallet boxes
- Smooth interior walls for easy emptying and cleaning
- Perforated version: Vents are chamfered on the inside to protect sensitive goods.
- One closed drain port with integrated thread and drilling mark, each on one long side (2-inch) and on one short side (1-inch)
- The container is based on DIN EN 13626 and DIN EN ISO 12048
- One open drain port with integrated thread each on one long side (2-inch) and on one short side (1-inch)
- RFID Transponder
- Individual printing
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 790 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Volume (l)Load capacity (kg) Stacking Load *3Payload (kg)Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2ColourRunners 81941811 43.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg light grey 3, unwelded 81940811 41.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg light grey 3, unwelded 81941891 40.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg light grey 9 feet 81940891 38.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg light grey 9 feet
All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
Stacking Load: at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
Dynamic Load: on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 0 St.
40' Container: 0 St.
40' Container high cube: 84 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 104 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 104 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets