The CB3 pallet box from Craemer uses a one-piece construction with three runners, making it highly robust. Additional ribs over the entry openings of the closed exterior walls serve as impact protection and improve resistance to forklift tines. The seamless construction and smooth interior walls of this large load carrier ensure easy emptying, simple cleaning and good drying capabilities. The CB3 can withstand temperatures from -30 to +40 degrees Celsius, and even +90 degrees for short periods of time, and is resistant to most chemicals and cleaning agents. Integrated stacking cams on the outer corners give stacked pallet boxes a secure hold.
- One-piece injection moulded with 3 runners
- Walls closed
- Strong runner connection
- Ram protection through additional ribs on the sides, for increased resistance to forklift tines
- Integrated interlocking corners (stacking cams)
- Smooth interior walls for easy emptying and cleaning
- Strippled area for temporary adhesive labels
- The container is based on DIN EN 13626 and DIN EN ISO 12048
- RFID Transponder
- Individual printing
- Available in various colours
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 740 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Volume (l)Load capacity (kg) Stacking Load *3Payload (kg)Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2ColourRunners 83281800 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg basalt grey 3, unwelded 83281810 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg light grey 3, unwelded 83281310 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg blue 3, unwelded 83281300 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg light blue 3, unwelded 83281910 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg red 3, unwelded 83281410 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg yellow 3, unwelded 83281510 36.5 kg 610 l 5000 kg 700 kg 1200 kg green 3, unwelded
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:StackingLoad:With a maximum stacking height of 6 boxes (5 on 1 stacking) and evenly distributed load at approx. 20 °C.Dynamic Load: on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 40 St.
40' Container high cube: 106 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 104 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 130 St.
Jumbo: 140-150 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets
The ideal addition for your logistics processes
Plastic pallet boxes from Craemer are the ideal solution for storing and transporting products and bulk goods of all kinds. Their single-mould production and stable construction mean the large load carriers boast high resistance and a long life span. The seamless construction and the smooth inner walls allow easy emptying, simple cleaning and drying. Integrated stacking systems ensure safe transport and storage. The well-thought-out design of the individual pallet box models offer numerous other advantages in everyday use.
All benefits at a glance:
- Made from HD*
- One piece injection moulded with three runners
- Locking surfaces at all corners for safe transport
- Available in different colours
- Individual printing options
- Optionally equipped with RFID transponders
* Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.