TC3 / TC3-5
The completely closed TC3 / TC3-5 Industrial pallet is an ideal heavy duty pallet for cleanroom applications in the pharmaceutical, chemical or food industry. It offers maximum hygiene as both top and bottom deck are completely closed. The construction is free from cavities or ribs, which ensures reliable protection from contamination or water ingress.
- Available as 3-runner TC3 or 5-runner TC3-5
- Patented welding seam geometry of top and bottom deck ensures highest impact resistance, breaking strength and solid wall thickness
- Excellent bending strength, ideal for roller conveyors or automated high rack systems
- Ideal for transportation and storage of bagged goods
- Easy to clean
- Low residual moisture after drying process
- All runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with fork lift trucks
- Corrosion-protected reinforcement profiles, for load capacities of up to 2.000 kg in high rack
- Rim options: Without, 7 mm, 22 mm
- Integration of RFID transponders
- Palgrip®-Anti-slip top deck
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 160 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 87035841 21.5 kg 7500 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg light grey 3, unwelded 7 mm 87035341 21.5 kg 7500 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg light blue 3, unwelded 7 mm 87035843 24 kg 7500 kg 2000 kg 2000 kg light grey 3, unwelded 3 7 mm 87035351 24 kg 7500 kg 2000 kg 2000 kg light blue 3, unwelded 3 7 mm 87030840 22.5 kg 7500 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg light grey 5, unwelded 7 mm 87030831 25 kg 7500 kg 2000 kg 2000 kg light grey 5, unwelded 3 7 mm 87035899 23 kg 7500 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg light grey 3, unwelded ● 87039899 24 kg 7500 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg light grey 5, unwelded ●
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 141 St.
40' Container: 300 St.
40' Container high cube: 340 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 416 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 468 St.
Jumbo: 504-540 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets