Setting the standard: Hygienic storage and transport solutions for the food industry
The processing of sensitive raw materials in the meat, bakery, or confectionery production requires the highest hygienic standards.
Food-grade plastic pallets are safe for use with food products. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has requirements for materials that get in contact with food through at least one of the following:
That’s why the material flow in the food processing industry demands the use of load carriers that comply with these strict FDA regulations.
Craemer is a pioneer in the field of plastic pallets. Our food grade plastic pallets support logistic processes with long lifetime, high quality, and reliability. They are easy to clean and ensure a consistently high standard of hygiene.
Designed with the food and beverage industry in mind, our pallets are stronger, last longer, and are more hygienic compared to their wood counterparts.
Craemer product range for the food processing industry:
Why Choosing Craemer Hygienic Pallets Over The Competition
- Long-lasting solutions - in 2022, our CR4-5 pallet was proven to last 500+ loops, making it a cost-effective solution for closed-loop operations. Our food-grade pallets require fewer replacements allowing you to improve supply chain costs and transportation time.
- Cultivate a loyal, satisfied customer base - our hygienic pallets help you deliver products that are free from contaminants and bacteria and meet customers’ expectations along with the FDA’s Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) standards.
- Palgrip® anti-slip - our Palgrip® coating has an abrasion-resistant grain structure - standard for CR series and optional for TC pallets - that ensures an absolutely secure hold, even in damp conditions and inclined positions.
- Sturdy solutions that increase efficiency and productivity - reduce production and transportation downtime with our pallets by improving load stability issues, and decreasing the damage of and on automatic and semi-automatic systems.
- Award-winning quality and expertise - since starting plastics production in the late 1960s, Craemer has set milestones in plastics technology. All our pallets are made from high-quality polyethylene (PE).
FAQs About Food Grade Pallets
Are plastic pallets food grade?
Yes, plastic pallets meet food-grade standards since they are FDA-compliant, and you can easily clean and sanitize them. Furthermore, unlike their wood counterparts, they will not absorb any chemicals and viruses nor carry pathogens and bacteria that can contaminate the products carried on them, especially in damp conditions.
Plastic pallets • Plastic containers • HACCP pallet • Hygienic pallets • Hygiene plastic pallet for food industry • Plastic pallet for meat industry • Plastic pallets for fishing industry • Food grade bins for food industry • Hygienic bins for food industry • Food grade tubs • Hygienic boxes for meat industry • Hygienic boxes for fish processing • Plastic food crates • Safe beverage handling with sturdy plastic pallets