Wheelie bin MGB 60, 80 l
The 60 and 80 l MGB are the portfolio classics. MGB stands for the German word "Müllgroßbehälter" and can be translated as "mobile garbage bin" or "wheelie bin". The MGB wheelie bins comply with DIN EN 840 and RAL-GZ951/1 (GGAWB) and are noise reduced according to EU directive 2000/14/EG.
- Small holding capacity, ideal for the separation of different fractions in small households
- Comb lift receiver with robust support struts and guiding strips for operator safety during mechanical lifting
- External wheels, available with 200 mm Ø rubber tires
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Container corresponds to EN 840, RAL-GZ951/1, Directive 2000/14/EG Travelling gear
External, wheel Ø 200 mm, rubber tired wheels, wheel axle from tempered, galvanized steel
Reciever Comb lift Prepared for transponders Yes Extra equipment / Accessories *2 Automatic lock, ReflectorsArt.-No.DescriptionDimension (mm) ADimension (mm) BDimension (mm) CVolume (l)Material Body/LidPayload (kg)Available Colors MGB 60 60 l 448 ±5 mm 530 max. mm 975 max. mm 60 l PE 40 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red MGB 80 80 l 448 ±5 mm 530 max. mm 975 max. mm 80 l PE 40 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red
*1:All specifications quoted are subject to change. Craemer reserve the right to make changes to product design and specification.
*2:Extra equipment, accessories, as well as other colors are available at extra cost and on request.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
- Labelling options On the lid, on the body
- Technical data sheets