The 100 l troughs are tried and tested in many application areas, e.g. as portable washing troughs or mixing troughs.
- Made from pure PE
- Resistant to most common chemicals and cleaning agents
- Easy to clean thanks to smooth inner and outer walls
- Available with or without drain opening
- Can be easily connected to a drain via a 1 1/4'' screw thread
- Table stand or wall frame
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt.-No.DescriptionExternal Dimensions L × W × H (mm)Internal Dimensions L × W × H (mm)Weight (kg)Volume (l)MaterialPayload (kg)Load capacity (kg) Extra LoadStacking height (mm) when nestedStacking height (mm) when stackedColour 81301111
Trough 100 l, easy grip all around the top, with feet
980 x 550 x 310 910 x 440 x 275 6.3 kg 100 l PE 100 kg 155 mm white 81291010
Trough 100 l ,easy grip all around the top, with feet, with drain and plug
980 x 550 x 310 910 x 440 x 275 6.3 kg 100 l PE 100 kg 155 mm white 80351001
Stand, floor standing, for trough 100 l, with retainer for trough
825 mm Total height with container 4.6 kg 80341001
Stand, with retainer for trough
570 x 490 x 310 2.3 kg
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets