A valuable plus in terms of profitability
RFID technology enables the wireless exchange of data between a transponder (tag) as a data carrier and a reading device (reader) by means of electromagnetic fields. A transponder is a collective term for data carriers which enable contact free reading. They combine the functions of a data carrier (with an antenna) and a data memory. The information flowing between transponders and readers is evaluated in databases.
- non-visible reading and writing
- negative interference allows the communication of several transponders in sequence, and this way creates the prerequisite for bulk reading
- dynamic data management: on the transponders, data can be stored, changed, added and deleted at any time
- flexible data management directly on the load carrier, pallet, and/or product (decentralised data storage)
- data transfer between pallet and reader: wireless, contact-free, without direct visual contact