The industrial sized H3 plastic pallet is the 'big sister' to the H1 Euro pallet. As a hygiene pallet, it is a proven choice primarily in the food and meat processing industry, however it is also suitable for the non-food sector, for transportation and storage of medium weight loads at temperatures down to -40°C. The H3 plastic pallet is also available in a conductive version for use in the automotive, electrical and chemical industries as well as by their suppliers – to protect against electrostatic discharge (ESD).
- Available with 3 runners
- Ideal for medium weight loads
- High bending strength
- Ideal for transportation and bagged of sack goods or cardboard packaging
- Excellent cleaning properties
- Chamfered edges on both sides of all runners for optimal handling with fork lift trucks
- Welded runners for a high standard of hygiene and smooth running on roller conveyors
- Rims: 7mm
- RFID transponder
- Palgrip® anti-slip coating under the runners
- ESD version: Protects components and materials that could be endangered by electrostatic discharge reliably, ensuring secure transportation and storage processes
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 160 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt.-No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83180801 22 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 850 kg light grey 3, welded 7 mm 83182211 19.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 141 St.
40' Container: 300 St.
40' Container high cube: 340 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 416 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 468 St.
Jumbo: 504-540 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets