The CS3 industrial pallet is a true all-arounder for industrial uses in many different sectors. Thanks to a variety of equimpent options, this upgradeable pallet is designed for universal use. The multitrip pallet also has an almost completely closed top deck, and is the ideal solution for handling sack goods, cardboard boxes, and packaged goods in the food and non-food area.
- Available with 3 runners
- Ideal for medium weight loads
- Equipped with corner lugs for anchoring shrink wrap film
- Ideal for transportation and storage of bagged goods, cardboard boxes, or packaged goods
- With 22mm outer rim, the CS3 has interior dimensions of 1200 x 1000mm for box and blister applications
- Chamfered edges on both sides of all runners for optimal handling with fork lift trucks
- Welded runners for a high standard of hygiene and smooth running on roller conveyors
- Corrosion-protected reinforcing profiles, for a load-bearing capacity of up to 1,400kg in high rack
- Rims: without, 7mm, 22mm outside, 22mm vertical
- RFID transponder
- Palgrip® anti-slip coating under the runners
- ESD version: Protects components and materials that could be endangered by electrostatic discharge reliably, ensuring secure transportation and storage processes
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 150 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt.-No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83229811 18 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 800 kg basalt grey 3, welded 7 mm 83229818 18 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 800 kg basalt grey 3, welded 22 mm 83229801 16 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg basalt grey 3, unwelded 7 mm 83229808 16 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg basalt grey 3, unwelded 22 mm 83222201 16 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 140 St.
40' Container: 330 St.
40' Container high cube: 365 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 416 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 494 St.
Jumbo: 532-570 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets