D2 half pallet
The D2 half pallet is the long-lasting alternative to the Düsseldorf pallet. This small, reusable pallet is highly versatile and ensures process reliability throughout the entire supply chain – thanks to its standard design with a 7-millimetre outer rim, the ribbed surface texture of the pallet deck, and the patented Lego structure for secure locking when stacked empty. This dimensionally stable 4-way entry pallet is a proven choice primarily for retail and food logistics. Its minimal weight of just 8.5kg makes it extremely easy to handle.
- Available with 3 runners
- Tare weight of just 8.5kg
- High runner stability and bending strength, ideal for roller and chain conveyors and automated warehouse technology
- Patented "Lego structure" for secure stacking of empty pallets
- Elevated fork entry openings for save handing with industrial trucks
- Various rim alternatives
- Anti-slip plugs from the top to the bottom of the deck
- ESD version: Protects components and materials that could be endangered by electrostatic discharge reliably, ensuring secure transportation and storage processes
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 800 x 600 x 160 Material PP Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt.-No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83512201 8.5 kg 2000 kg 500 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm 83510228 8.5 kg 2000 kg 500 kg black 3, unwelded 24 mm outside 83510221 8.5 kg 2000 kg 500 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm 83512207 8.5 kg 2000 kg 500 kg black 3, unwelded 24 mm outside
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 384 St.
40' Container: 780 St.
40' Container high cube: 880 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 1020 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 1224 St.
Jumbo: 1368 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets