The D1 recycled Euro pallet is a durable load carrier with an attractive price/performance ration. Ideally suited for use as distribution pallet in the entire non-food area.
- Tare weight of just 12 kg
- Robust construction
- Versatile and easily adaptable to current and future logistics requirements
- Standard fitted with 4 corner elements, which prevent foil wrap from shifting
- All runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with fork lift trucks
- The D1 ECO version with 22 mm outside rims has an inner dimension of 1200 x 800 mm for box and blister applications
- Corrosion-protected reinforcement profiles, for load capacities of up to 1.250 kg in high rack
- Rim options: Without, 7 mm, 22 mm, 22 mm outside
- Pop-Ups as interlocking support for stacking of empty pallets
- Anti-slip plugs from top to underside of deck
- Integration of RFID transponders
Do you have any questions?
Telephone: +44 1952 6078-00
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 800 x 150 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt.-No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83360200 12 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg black 3, unwelded 83360201 12 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm 83360230 14.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg black 3, unwelded 3 83360231 14.5 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg black 3, unwelded 3 7 mm 83360240 15.5 kg 5000 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg black 3, unwelded 4 83360241 15.5 kg 5000 kg 1500 kg 1250 kg black 3, unwelded 4 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 215 St.
40' Container: 440 St.
40' Container high cube: 465 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 528 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 646 St.
Jumbo: 722 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets