MGBneo 120, 140, 180, 240, 340, 360 l
The 120 - 360 l MGBneo are an economic solution for modern waste management companies. They comply with DIN EN 840 and RAL-GZ951/1 (GGAWB) and are noise reduced according to EU directive 2000/14/EG.
- Optimised construction for an economic use of storage space
- Stacks of up to 13 (selected bin sizes) enable cost saving potential for transport and storage processes
- Robust thanks to uniform wall thickness and reinforcement of all walls
- Large printing area offers space for individual labelling
- Release pins allow quick and easy lid replacements
- DDA notch option for ease of bin identification
- Coloured lid inserts for optional colour-coded identification
- External wheels, available with 200 mm or 250 mm Ø (120-240 l) / 200 mm or 300 mm Ø (340-360 l) rubber tires
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Container corresponds to EN 840, RAL-GZ951/1, Directive 2000/14/EG Travelling gear
External, wheel Ø 200 mm, rubber tired wheels, wheel axle from tempered, galvanized steel
Reciever Comb lift Prepared for transponder Yes Extra equipment / Accessories *2 Lids openable on both sides, Automatic lock, Reflectors, Wheels 120-240 l = Ø 250 mm / 340 l = Ø 300 mm, Paper aperture, Glas aperture, Lid lockArt. No.DescriptionDimension (mm) ADimension (mm) BDimension (mm) CVolume (l)Material Body/LidPayload (kg)Available colours MGBneo 120 120 l 505 max. mm 555 max. mm 1005 max. mm 120 l PE 48 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red MGBneo 140 140 l 505 max. mm 555 max. mm 1100 max. mm 140 l PE 56 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red MGBneo 180 180 l 505 max. mm 755 max. mm 1100 max. mm 180 l PE 72 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red MGBneo 240 240 l 580 ±5 mm 740 max. mm 1100 max. mm 240 l PE 96 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red MGBneo 340 / 360 340 l / 360 l 590 ±20 mm 880 max. mm 1150 max. mm 340 l / 360 l PE 136 kg / 144 kg grey, green, braun, blue, yellow, red
*1:All specifications quoted are subject to change. Craemer reserve the right to make changes to product design and specification.
*2:Extra equipment, accessories, as well as other colors are available at extra cost and on request.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
- Labelling options On the lid, on the body
- Technical data sheets