The CS3 Industrial pallet is multi-talented across many industries. With its nearly completely closed top deck it is ideally suited for handling bagged goods, cardboard packaging and other packed goods in food and non-food areas.
- Standard fitted with 4 corner elements, which prevent foil wrap from shifting
- All runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with fork lift trucks
- The CS3 version with 22 mm outside rims has an inner dimension of 1200 x 1000 mm for box and blister applications
- Welded runners for running smoothness on roller conveyors and a higher standard of hygiene
- Corrosion-protected reinforcement profiles, for a load capacity of 1.400 kg in high rack
- Rim options: Without, 7 mm, 22 mm, 22 mm outside
- Palgrip® anti-slip runners
- Integration of RFID transponders
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 150 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83229811 18 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 800 kg basalt grey 3, welded 7 mm 83229818 18 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 800 kg basalt grey 3, welded 22 mm 83229801 16 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg basalt grey 3, unwelded 7 mm 83229808 16 kg 5000 kg 1000 kg 400 kg basalt grey 3, unwelded 22 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 140 St.
40' Container: 330 St.
40' Container high cube: 365 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 416 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 494 St.
Jumbo: 532-570 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets