The completely closed TC1 Euro pallet is the benchmark for all closed load carriers, and the ideal heavy-duty plastic pallet for the food, pharmaceutical, and chemical industry. Thanks to its smooth surfaces, the TC1 hygiene pallet boasts excellent cleaning properties, while the cavity-free construction offers reliable protection against contamination or water ingress. The TC1 heavy-duty hygiene pallet is optionally available with a full-surface Palgrip® anti-slip deck – for absolutely reliable securing of the load, even in damp conditions or inclined positions.
- Available with 3 runners
- High load-bearing capacity for heavy-duty applications
- Patented welding seam geometry of the top and bottom deck as well as solid wall thicknesses ensure highest impact and breakage resistance
- Dimensionally stable with first-class bending parameters, ideal for roller conveyors and automated high rack warehouses
- Optimal for transportation and storage of bagged goods
- Excellent cleaning properties
- No moisture after drying process
- Chamfered edges on both sides of all runners for optimal handling with fork lift trucks
- Corrosion-protected reinforcement profiles, for a load-bearing capacity of up to 1,750kg in high rack
- Rims: Without, 7mm or 22mm
- RFID transponder
- Full-surface Palgrip® anti-slip top deck
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 800 x 160 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 87065881 18 kg 7500 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg light grey 3, unwelded 7 mm 87066830 20.5 kg 7500 kg 1750 kg 1750 kg light grey 3, unwelded 3 87065301 18 kg 7500 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg light blue 3, unwelded 7 mm 87065101 18 kg 7500 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg white 3, unwelded 7 mm 87065399 19 kg 7500 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg light blue / blue 3, unwelded ● 87065899 19 kg 7500 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg grey / blue 3, unwelded ● 87065201 18 kg 7500 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg black 3, unwelded 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 192 St.
40' Container: 390 St.
40' Container high cube: 440 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 495 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 612 St.
Jumbo: 684 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets