The EURO H1 with central retainer is the No. 1 hygienic pallet and the established standard in the meat industry. Various supplier industries, such as packaging and other fresh produce areas, also count on the Craemer original.
- Specially designed for the meat and food industry
- With GS1 stamp for Europe-wide exchangeability since 1993
- First plastic pallet to be awarded a "GS label for tested safety" and DIN 55423-5 and 55423-6 certification
- Basis for all standardised box systems, compatible with H2 half pallets and E boxes
- German Fraunhofer institute attests a safe service life of 12 years and longer, extreme robustness and durability
- Welded runners ensure high standard of hygiene and running smoothness on roller conveyors
- All runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with fork lift trucks
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 800 x 160 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83100800 18 kg 5000 kg 1250 kg 1000 kg light grey 3, welded ● 7 mm
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.
Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.
In racking system: evenly distributed load (E2 boxes or euro fish boxes) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 192 St.
40' Container: 390 St.
40' Container high cube: 440 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 510 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 594 St.
Jumbo: 684 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets