The CR1 Euro pallet with integrated reinforcement profiles is the solution for complex tasks and particularly established in pooling. It has also proven its worth in internal logistic processes of numerous other industries.
- Load bearing capacity of up to 1.750 kg in high rack
- Shows highest dimensional stability in high-rack storage in temperature conditions of up to +40 °C
- Palgrip®-Anti-slip top deck
- All runners have chamfered edges on both sides for ideal use with fork lift trucks
- Without reinforcement profiles
- Rim options: Without, 7 mm
- Integration of RFID transponders
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 800 x 160 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Load capacity (kg) Static *2Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2Load capacity (kg) High rack *2ColourRunnersRFID TransponderReinforcement profilesCentral box retainers (mm)Rims (mm)Anti-slip 83230801 19 kg 7500 kg 1750 kg 1750 kg dark grey / blue 3, unwelded 3 83238830 19 kg 7500 kg 1750 kg 1750 kg basalt grey / blue 3, unwelded 3
*1:All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
*2:Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
*3:Static load: resistance to pressure on a flat ground surface and an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.Dynamic load : on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20 °C.In racking system: evenly distributed load (sacks) along the longitudinal sides. Resting on two supports for over 100 h at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 192 St.
40' Container: 390 St.
40' Container high cube: 440 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 495 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 612 St.
Jumbo: 684 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets