The CB3 High pallet box is injection moulded in one shot and is available with three runners or nine feet and therefore particularly robust. With a height of 1,140mm and a capacity of around 1,000 litres, it is the perfect solution for efficiently transporting particularly large quantities or bulky goods. Single-mould production ensures a robust runner or foot connection; additional ribs above the entry openings of the closed outer walls offer increased protection against forklift tines and the strong ribbing of the lower deck ensures that the bottom of the container is very robust. Integrated stacking cams on the outside corners lock with the stacking pockets in the bottom, ensuring stacked boxes are firmly secured.
- Once-piece injection moulded with 3 runners or 9 feet
- Walls closed
- Strong connection of the runners or feet
- Ram protection through additional ribs on the sides, for increased resistance to forklift tines
- High stability of container bottom due to strong ribbing
- Integrated interlocking corners (stacking cams)
- Smooth interior walls for easy emptying and cleaning
- One closed drain port with integrated thread and drilling mark, each on one long side (2-inch) and on one short side (1-inch)
- The container is based on DIN EN 13626 and DIN EN ISO 12048
- Lateral trunnions for effortless lift-tilt emptying
- One open drain port with integrated thread each on one long side (2-inch) and on one short side (1-inch)
- RFID Transponder
- Individual printing
Telephone: +49 5245 43-0
- Technical data*1
Dimensions L×W×H (mm) 1200 x 1000 x 1140 Material PE Temperature stability -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °CArt. No.Weight (kg)Volume (l)Load capacity (kg) Stacking Load *3Payload (kg)Load capacity (kg) Dynamic *2ColourRunners 83271810 49.5 kg 1000 l 4000 kg 1000 kg 1500 kg light grey 3, unwelded
All technical data include characteristic features, which have been tested under specially defined conditions. Varying data may result from different conditions of usage such as loading method, prevailing temperature and length of storage time. All data and specified information are subject to change without notice. Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal to check the special requirements of your individual application.
Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.
Stacking Load: with a holding capacity of 1000 kg at approx. 20°C.
Dynamic Load: on a forklift with an evenly distributed load at a room temperature of approx. 20°C.
- Technical drawings
- Loading quantities (pcs/approx.)
Container 20' Container: 18 St.
40' Container: 0 St.
40' Container high cube: 44 St.
Conventional trailer 45’ high cube container: 52 St.
Truck MEGA-Trailer (13,60 × 2,45 × 3,00 m): 52 St.
- Labelling options Customised printing and numbering available on request depending on quantity. Position upon consultation.
- Technical data sheets
The ideal addition for your logistics processes
Plastic pallet boxes from Craemer are the ideal solution for storing and transporting products and bulk goods of all kinds. Their single-mould production and stable construction mean the large load carriers boast high resistance and a long life span. The seamless construction and the smooth inner walls allow easy emptying, simple cleaning and drying. Integrated stacking systems ensure safe transport and storage. The well-thought-out design of the individual pallet box models offer numerous other advantages in everyday use.
All benefits at a glance:
- Made from HD*
- One piece injection moulded with three runners
- Locking surfaces at all corners for safe transport
- Available in different colours
- Individual printing options
- Optionally equipped with RFID transponders
* Our service team is pleased to be at your disposal if you require exact information about material compositions.