Reliable, Adaptable & High-Quality
The ﬁshing industry depends on the reliability and quality of many factors: The crew at sea, the ﬁshing vessel and all support systems both on and off shore. Craemer ﬁsh boxes have been a vital part of this process chain and landing the valuable catch for over 35 years.
Craemer plastic injection moulded fish boxes are made from pure high density polyethylene material and meet all technical and hygienic demands of the international fishing industry. With their high impact resistance and excellent load bearing capacities they are designed for a wide range of applications. They offer significant transport cost savings thanks to an innovative construction that enables secure stacking and deep nesting.
Functional design for everyday handling
Craemer reacts to constantly changing market demands with design innovations such as the unique outside drainage system for the nest stack fish boxes. 2014 saw the launch of the first fish box with an integrated RFID transponder. This patent pending solution offers a new generation of fish box that enables full net-to-plate traceability.
Characteristics of Craemer Fish Boxes:
- Hygienic and easy to clean with jetwash or machine wash
- Specially designed Craemer outside drainage system
- Nestable and stackable
- High load bearing capacity and impact strength
- For temperatures ranging from -30 °C to +40 °C, briefly up to +90 °C
- Sloped base with drain holes (also available without base perforation)
- Arrow-marking as visual aid for nesting and stacking
- Traceability via RFID transponder (20 kg and 40 kg fish boxes)